Samsung Electronics halted the shipment of its newly launched Galaxy Note 7, but most of the users who already bought this phone are enjoying it without any major issues. Korean giant OEM has halted the shipment of Galaxy Note 7 because there is a minor flaw in the battery, causing it to explode.
If you are OK with your Galaxy Note 7 and you are enjoying its latest features. Then here is another feature for you that will enable dual speakers on your Galaxy Note 7. This is basically a mod and it’s already popular among Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge users. The default bottom firing single speakers of Samsung Galaxy devices are loud enough but not even closer to stereo or forward firing speakers.
Now you can easily improve the sound experience on your Note 7 by enabling the dual speaker. Dual Speaker mod activate the earpiece speaker when playing media to give you a stereo effect. Let’s take a look at the features of sound mod for Galaxy Note 7.
To enjoy the dual speaker mod on your Galaxy Note 7, you’ll need a device with TWRP custom recovery installed. If you do not have TWRP custom recovery on your Galaxy Note 7, then follow this guide to install it right away.
Following are the features of sound mod:
- Activate dual speaker when playing media
- Increase in-call volume
- Louder handsfree volume
- Increase multimedia playback volume
- Better Bluetooth multimedia playback volume
- Increase Bluetooth in-call volume
- Louder VoLTE in call volume
- Increase Wifi Call volume
- Improved mic sensibility on video recording
- Better mic sensibility on voice recording
- Improved mic sensibility during calls on speaker mode
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (TWRP Installed)
- Sound mod Zip File | Dual Speaker v17 LEVEL 3 (N7).zip
Enabling Dual Speaker Feature on Samsung Galaxy Note 7
1. Download Sound mod Zip file and transfer it to your device’s storage.
2. Boot device into Recovery Mode.
- Reboot the device
- Press and hold Power + Volume Down keys for few seconds
3. Take a backup of your device data using the TWRP Recovery Backup option.
4. Once you’ve performed a full backup, return back to TWRP main menu. Select Install option and browse for mod then swipe where appropriate to start the installation.
5. Reboot the device.
Congrats! You have successfully enabled the dual speaker mode on your Galaxy Note 7.
Enjoy the rich sound quality and share your experience with us in the comment section below.